- Take classes from your home, or anywhere in the world
- We utilize the best technology available for online teaching; you only need a computer and stable internet connection.
- We have world class instructors who truly care for students and their progress.
- 15% of our profits go towards helping others through scholarships, and charitable donations.
- Instruction is based on curriculums and texts from world reknowned academic publisher, Pearson.
- We’ve created the perfect balance of high quality courses at a reasonable price.
Why Choose Simply English?
- The school can be far from your home, and inconvenient to get to every day.
- Unable to take classes from your home, or as you travel.
- If you are sick, you can often miss out on class instruction, and homework assignments.
- Courses can often be much more expensive than those of equal or higher quality online.
- Having classes in a building limits the times that classes can be held, often only able to be held during the day between 9am and 5pm.
Other Online Schools
- Teachers are often hired only because they speak English, and have no traning or experience.
- Can often charge twice as much as Simply English for equal or lesser quality.
- Often see students only as numbers for making money instead of as individuals with different needs.
- Almost none offer scholarships or other charitable programs for students in need.
- Almost all use Skype which is less stable and has fewer features than Zoom, the software used by Simply English.
- Very few have online assessments to be able to better judge a student’s progress.
More About Us
Simply English began as a dream of its founder Taylor Monroe to bring the world closer together by breaking down the economic and language barriers that keep us apart. It began small, teaching classes to only a few students in the living room of his home, but has since grown to being able to teach students all over the world.
The goal of Simply English is to teach American English to people throughout the world of all ages, ethnicities, religions and economic backgrounds, so that they may be able to expand both their economic and social opportunities.
At Simply English, we believe that learning any new language can help a person better communicate with others, help form closer relationships with people from other nations, and overall, help the world to be a better place.
Simply English has and will always have the goal of helping others around the world. We’ve helped students from both poor and rich countries learn English and learn more about the American culture in hopes that we may all work together someday to make this world a better place. We’ve done this by providing high quality education at reasonable price, and by providing those unable to afford English classes with scholarship opportunities. We do this and more because we truly care for our students and their progress. For most companies, success is only about money; for us, it’s about our students and their achievements.
Whatever your goals are in life, we’re with you, and happy to help. Let us help you learn English today.
Meet Our Team
Head Coordinator, Instructor
Born in Columbus, Ohio, and now living in Dallas, Texas, Taylor Monroe has lived his entire life in the United States. He received his TESOL certification in 2013, and also holds a bachelor of arts degree in international political economics. He has been teaching ESL both as a volunteer and instructor since 2007, and now works full time as an instructor and head coordinator for Simply English. He loves art, music, poetry, and sleep, but most of all, he loves to teach.
Born and raised in Hengyang, Hunan, China, Ying Yin is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. These language skills, along with her years of experience in accounting, make her an invaluable member of the Simply English team. When she’s not busy working, she loves watching movies, drawing, and making beautiful and creative handicrafts.
Being from New York, Michael Miller has been sorrounded by diversity and culture most of his life. This has helped give him the great ability to communicate well with people from all over the world, and helps him be a truly effective instructor in multicultural environments. He’s an indispensable asset to Simply English, and we are proud to have him on our team.